The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Fluidized Gel Pad is the little cousin to the AGP gel pad and is used by competitive Dragon Boat paddlers. The fluidized gel delivers lightweight pressure relief where you need it most - under the weight bearing "sitz" bones. It uses medical gel technology to make competitive paddling more comfortable and more efficient. This SKWOOSH™ pad weighs 7 oz., is ½" thick and delivers great comfort. It does not change your CG or torso height and features a built-in carry loop to attach it to your paddle. The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Gel Pad is made in the USA, and is guaranteed for workmanship and performance.
The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ Master Row Pads for use in competition.
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8"L x 12"W x 1/2"H
- Cushioning - Fluidized lightweight pressure relieving gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you row longer
- Carry Loop - Attaches pad to paddle for convenient transport
- Low Profile - Maintains torso distance and center of gravity
- Integrated Non-Skid Bottom - No tape - stays put when wet
- Waterproof - welded seams - it floats
- Fits Standard Row Seat - Exactly
- Durable Cover Material - Low energy loss, more efficient energy transfer
- Maintenance Free - waterproof - no mold or mildew
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance