[ kuh - may - no ]
A beautiful island located in Washington's Puget Sound, close to where our story began.
The Camano features Werner's most popular award winning blade design. This paddle will provide enough power to cover a day’s journey with ease while using a relaxed all around low angle stroke. Combined with a perfect fit and performance design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon blend straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphic gradients.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 761g.
Weight Ounces: 26.75oz.
Length Range: 205cm to 260cm in 5cm increments
Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 650 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm