[ tahy - bee ]
Coastal island of Georgia. A gateway to maritime forests, tidal creeks and the Atlantic.
The Tybee CF IM is a great value for those with a budget but still after the performance of high angle paddling. Find design features direct from our higher models, but not with the higher price.
- Better for the environment! 20% of this paddle is made with recycled material which is utilized during our carbon fiber injection molding process.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111)
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 918g.
Weight Ounces: 32.5oz.
Length Range: 190cm to 260cm in 5cm increments
Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 608 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 43cm x 18.25cm